Monday, August 18, 2008

New Eating Plan

In addition to restarting my gym workouts, I'm also going to start going to Aikido on Thursdays to begin with. I'm also going to be getting back to controlling what I eat. I will be recording my protein, fat and carb totals and my weight daily. I am also going to try a "intermittent fast" program to see how it works for me. The fasts are about 24 hours long and run from just after my evening meal to the following day's evening meal. My initial plan is to fast from Sunday evening until Monday evening, Tuesday evening until Wednesday evening and Thursday evening until Friday evening. On the day following each fast I'll be eating extra but I plan on still holding a low-carb line. I will adjust as I see how it works for me.

Today is the first fasting day. I've already been to the gym and am feeling a mite peckish. :-)

No comments: